Job Description: Landscaper
Immediate Supervisor: Property Manager
- Responsible for all the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding occupied and unoccupied commercial properties and vacant lots, as directed by the Property Manager.
- Cultivate and maintain good relations with building owners, inspectors, outside contacts and fellow Nandina Properties employees.
- Conduct yourself in a professional, positive and welcoming manner that reflects an affirmative image of the company. Always present a high level of integrity, pride, and enthusiasm.
Landscaping and Grounds:
- Perform groundskeeping and minor building maintenance duties
- Mow lawns using ‘zero-turn’ riding mower
- Trim grass, shrubs, trees, and other ground covering around walks, flower beds, fencing, and walls
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests
- Apply fertilizer to grounds to enhance growth
- Clear walkways, parking lots, and other areas of debris and trash
- Paint doors, docks, fencing, and walls as directed
- Responsible for visual inspections of grounds and building exterior
Job Type: Part-time – Roughly 40 hours per week for April-October Annually
Salary: Competitive, Based on Experience
Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your résumé to Careers@NandinaProperties.com or call Collin Santorine at 704-872-9105.