Job Description: Maintenance Specialist
Immediate Supervisor: Property Manager
- Responsible for all property maintenance, as directed by the Property Manager, to include occupied and unoccupied commercial properties and vacant lots.
- Cultivate and maintain good relations with building owners, inspectors, outside contacts and fellow Nandina Property employees.
- Conduct yourself in a professional, positive and welcoming manner that reflects an affirmative image of the company. Always present a high level of integrity, pride, and enthusiasm.
- Perform repair work ranging from minor yard work to intermediate repair work
- Receive and address any work orders submitted for repair/maintenance
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating with owners/tenants to maintain work order logs
- Responsible for coordinating repair work between tenants and contractors and/or technicians for advanced repair work
- Responsible for coordinating inspectors to include state/city inspectors and insurance inspectors
- Responsible for monthly internal property inspections if required
- Responsible for visual inspections of building premises and systems
- Complete all work in an efficient and quality way, maintaining a high standard of work and professionalism
- Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC experience a plus. Dock Door and leveler repair also a plus.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: Based on Experience
Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your résumé to Careers@NandinaProperties.com or call Collin Santorine at 704-872-9105.